Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Change is in the air

Cousin Jessica is pregnant! More babies in the family; hope people can stand all the cute!

Speaking of the cute, Romelie got a gift in the mail yesterday from our friends Scott and Ellen who’ve been touring with Up With People for the last year. This dress came from Thailand, and even though it’s a bit large for her, I couldn’t resist taking a photo. Check out their amazing stories at http://www.schmenebojourney.blogspot.com/.

Some sad news to announce – Crystal (affectionatly called Aunt Crystal) is moving to Texas in a week. She’s got a great job teaching theater in the CyFair schools near Houston, and I’m super happy for her, but I will miss her very very very much. She’s been a big part of Romelie’s life, and it’ll be hard not to see her every week, but the good news is – hey – Houston. We go there. So we’ll see plenty of her and hopefully will live not too far from her in the not-so-distant future. So Texans, treat her well and invite her over for dinner now and again!

Life’s about to get a little crazy ‘round here. I start volleyball on Monday, which means Chason is going to be on baby duty until I get home in the evenings for the next couple of months. I can’t believe I have three jobs again. Granted, one of them is only two hours on Sundays, and I can bring Romelie along – have I written about that? I work at a church daycare Sunday mornings. It’s a pretty easy job and the kids are sweet. But still – three jobs. Hope I have an awesome team of girls again this year – last year was a great season.

One more cute picture of Romelie just for the grandparents. Check back for more updates soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of you baby. The name Dancer caught my eye. I know you are in MN, but wonder if you have any connections to the Dancers in Texas. Our last name is Dancer. Thanks Connie Dancer jddancer2000@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Precious little girl that Romelie Ann Dancer! Danni, great job on keeping up the blog along with the three jobs. I love to read the latest and see the pictures. You and Chason make a great partnership. Love to all, DDancer AKA:Grandmommy AKA Mom