Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Return of the Blog

Happy new year!  Welcome 2012!!

(Pause.)

Um...it's June.

(Pause.  Cough.  Pause.)

Yeah.  Yeah it is.

(Pause.)

So...what happened?

(Sigh.)  Okay.  So I got a new (used) computer from my brother for Christmas, and it's a Mac.  I always used PCs, so I had to do a lot of reorganization of files, including my photo files which I have a super OCD way of labeling.  I didn't want to write in my blog until I had taken care of this since I usually have photos in my blog.  Six months later, I have mostly organized my photos...and my blog is nearly dead.

Luckily, I have a brilliant idea for how I can resuscitate the blog.  PHOTOS!  Here goes.

Football season came and went.  Vikings sucked, so...go Texans!
Touchdown!
Cori has teeth.  She likes to bite me with them.  She seems to think this is a hilarious joke.  I disagree.
This picture was taken in February.  In Minnesota.  
Um...where's the snow?
Cori likes to take everything out of her cabinet so she can crawl inside.  If I have to clean up afterwards, at least I get a funny picture out of it.
This picture is from March (still MN.  It was a weird winter).  She's a runner.  Very different from Romelie at this age.


Cori fell asleep on the way home from the zoo.  Check out her new hat from daddy!
Cori in the backyard.  In her swimsuit.  Once again...March.
Cori doesn't love the water, but she loves doing what Romelie is doing whenever possible, so it was pretty motivating I guess!
Romelie's trying to grow her hair as long as Rapunzel.
I just think this is funny.
Happy Easter!  We dyed eggs at home...
...10 different colors!
Then we visited Gramma for her birthday...
...made a stop at the library...
...and got lots of hugs!
Easter Sunday included a visit to Grandpa Dan's...
...and of course an Easter Egg hung!
Cori needed a little help finding her eggs...
...she gets a little possessive with her stuff...
...but ultimately figures Easter's a pretty good day
So...that's pretty much all that's happened in the last six months.

(Pause.)

Um...seriously?  What about Cori's new words?  What has Romelie been doing lately?  Isn't your house on the market?  What's happening health-wise with the girls?  Didn't you just take a trip to Maryland?  And did you seriously not even mention Cori's blanket?

Okay okay!  Yes, this is just January through April.  May's pictures are still on my new camera and I can't find the cord to plug it into my computer to get them off of my camera.  Also, there's just too much to share and I've been sitting at my computer for about 3 hours.  That's all I've got for now.

(snort) Yeah.  See you in 2013.

Don't be cynical.  I will share May & June pics soon.  I will share some more information. I will pass along funny stories and even throw some videos up here.  Soon.

Promise?

Yes.  I promise.

No comments: