Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

In the meantime

I still cannot find my camera cable, so all of the wonderful photos and videos from May through now are trapped on my new camera.  It's really hard for me to remember and share what's happened in the past three months without visuals, so I've felt a little stuck.  Today I finally ordered a new cable on amazon, so that should arrive in a week or so.  In the meantime, I wanted to put an update in before everyone just gives up on me completely. 

I thought I might upload a cute video or two of the kids, figuring it had been a while since I'd done that.  I checked back through the old blog entries and as it turns out, the last time I uploaded any videos of either of my children was in April...of 2011.  Yikes.  So with that information...here are a ton of old videos of my kids, in chronological order.

First we have Cori at about 5 months old, giggling asthmatically:



Next, here's Romelie around that same time (April 2011) making up a few songs.  You'll probably hear these on the radio someday...they're pretty amazing:



Speaking of the Olympics (what?  nothing...weird transition), here's Romelie back in August 2011.  Future soccer player.  Or songwriter:



By September 2011, Cori had learned how to play catch. Check out the athleticism!



In October, Romelie demonstrated her dancing abilities yet again.  That and the fact that she watches way too much TV:



Everyone should have some classic opening presents at Christmastime videos.  Here's one of ours from December 2011:



And finally, Cori back in February 2012 showing off the words she knew back then:


Hope you enjoyed the videos!

No comments: