Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Romelie encourages you to get out and vote. She is not ashamed to publicly endorse her candidate. Yes, ladies and gentlemen…Romelie is hoping you vote Grover for President.

(I love this shirt. It was mine when I was a baby.)

Romelie and I had a fun weekend up at Gramma Carol and Grandpa John’s. They did a haunted house at Huntersville (local bar/restaurant) and had some local high school students, friends, etc. hand out candy and cheerios and stuff. It was pretty fun, and Romelie wasn’t scared at all. In fact, she helped hand out little stuffed animals to kids at the end of the path.

Other fun things. We went to see "High School Musical 3" (judge all you want, it was awesome). We spent time with the duckies and puppies and etc. And my camera batteries were dead, so I didn’t get any pictures of this, but we went to a pumpkin patch that had all these kid-friendly activities, and one of them was a corn maze. We seriously couldn’t get through it. It took, like, 30 minutes. I finally had to cheat and go back out the entrance and come in through the exit to see where I had gone wrong. Very ridiculous.

The weather, by the way, has been gorgeous. 70 degrees and sunny. I haven’t had to bundle Romelie up in her winter gear, nor have I had to force socks on her (since she takes them off anyway). This picture, however, was taken just last week when it was 30 degrees and snowing. Love that Minnesota.

No comments: