Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba

Have you heard of this show? While Romelie still loves Winnie the Pooh and watches part of it nearly every day, she's also big into Yo Gabba Gabba. Apparently the kids watch it every day at 3:30 at daycare. We don't get Nick Jr (or whatever other station it's on), but I did get a few DVDs from the library. It is trippy. The weird thing is, I like it. But it's so ridiculous. I wanted to find a video on Youtube to share, but it's copyright protected, so this is the best I could do. There's really no picture, but try to force yourself to listen to at least half of the song. Can you believe someone got paid to write this?

I'm going to Indianapolis for a conference tomorrow. My dad is watching Romelie tomorrow afternoon and early evening, and then Chason's on his own until Thursday, so wish him luck!!

No comments: