Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

May thru November

I promised pictures from May onward once I got a cable for my camera.  I have a cable, so here goes!


Romelie took swimming lessons in the Spring.   Three kids, one instructor.  Best swimming lessons ever.

We took a picture of Romelie on this "ride" at Chuck E Cheese when she was tiny, so I couldn't resist getting the "big kid" version.

Cori had fun at Chuck E Cheese, too.  I love this picture cause it looks like she's in some sort of kid zoo.

This is what my kids do with sidewalk chalk.  Clearly the word "sidewalk" is just a suggestion.

Cori's much more physical than Romelie was at this age.  This shelf is her jungle gym.

Both of the kids got a face rash after dinner one night in May.  Apparently they share the same sensitive skin issues.

We tried to get a nice family photo; this was the best one (the ones with me feature crying kids).

Maryland!  We spent a week visiting Grandmommy in June which was an absolute blast.

The girls spent lots of quality time with Grandmommy playing outside...

...and Chason and I got lots of grown up time in D.C.  Yeah, Hubble 3-D.

As you can see, I have some seriously styin' kids.

Grandmommy's birthday!  We ate way too much delicious food....

...then snuggled in for the night.  Thanks for such a great trip, Diane and Roy!

Back in MN...we visited our local community carnival in August and won a cake.  I know, you're totally jealous.

Have I mentioned that Cori is in love with dolls?  She always has to have her blanket and at least one doll with her everywhere she goes.  It's pretty cute, actually, and illustrates another difference between her and Romelie who never had any sort of "lovey."

Labor Day weekend!  We visited Grandmommy at her new pet boarding facility in Park Rapids...

...then headed over to Grandpa's cabin for some outdoor sports and games.

Cori has an awesome pout.  Also, her hair and outfit in this picture make it one of my favorites.

We still have our membership at the MN Zoo.  Check out the penguins!

Halloween time!  We visited Grandmommy and spent a few hours at a pumpkin corn maze festival place.  I don't know what you call it, but it was fun.

Corn kernel crawl.  Ah, small town MN, you're adorable.

Romelie carved a pumpkin this year, but still insisted on painting it afterwards.

Cori painted her small pumpkin, too

And aww...look how adorable they are!  In case it's not obvious, they are Blue and Periwinkle from Blue's Clues.  I wonder how many years I can dress them in similarly themed costumes before they start to protest?
Okay, kids, there's the last six months.  I know these photos only tell a small piece of the story of our lives, but hopefully I will be able to get back to sharing the little details soon.  In the meantime, here's a knock knock joke, courtesy of Romelie:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Strawberry.
Strawberry who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Strawberry.
Strawberry who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Strawberry.
Strawberry who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Blueberry.
Blueberry who?


Blueberry aren't you glad I didn't say strawberry again?

Hahahahahaha!  You're welcome.


No comments: