Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2012

My wonderful Romelie

My little girl is 5 years old today!  Five years old!

This is the time of year I put together a photo book to share with the grandparents that shows off the last year of the girls' lives (sorry to publicly spoil the Christmas gift surprise, but I think after 4 years in a row you probably could guess that it's coming).  I was looking through last year's book to try to mimic the format as much as possible, and I was just blown away at how much older Romelie seems.  True, she still acts like she did when she was 3 occasionally, but she also has given us glimpses of what she might be like at age 7 or 8 (wanting to help more around the house, using polite words - sometimes - without needing reminders, etc.) and it's pretty awesome.

Anyway, Romelie...this video is for you.


(Happy birthday, baby.  Love you.)

No comments: